Cleansing Liver Herbal Teas Recharge Your Body
When spring comes it is time for a liver cleanse. This is a good time to rejuvenate the liver for the coming year of work. One good way to cleanse the liver is to use herbal teas. They are easy to use and they provide a powerful punch to reawaken the liver.
Here is a herbal formulation for the liver provided by Brigitte Mars (herbalist in Colorado) called “Puri-Tea” which consist of:
· Peppermint, red clover, fennel, licorice
· cleavers, dandelion, oregon grape root, burdock root
· butternut bark, chickweed, parsley root, nettles.
Another liver herbal tea is:
· Fennel Seed (1 part), Fenugreek (1 part)
· Flax Seed (1 part), Licorice Root (1/4 part)
· Burdock (1/4 part), Peppermint (1 part).
Here’s another herbal combination that is good for detoxifying and cleansing the liver:
· Yellow Dock root, Dandelion root, Licorice root
· Red sage, Sarsaparilla, Hyssop
· Pau de Arco, Milk Thistle Seed, Parsley leaf.
Here’s something else you can do for you liver. Buy an extract of Milk Thistle Seed. Then when you make the liver tea’s list here, add 2-3 full droppers of the Milk Thistle Seed extract to the tea.
Here are the effects of some of the herbs listed above.